- 1.2 litres water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 500 g dried pasta of your choice, (We use penne pasta)
- 1 brown onion
- 200 g Bacon (chopped)
- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g Chicken (diced)
- 840 g Tinned Tomato Soup
- 120 g water
- 150 g Grated Cheese (Optional)
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place water, oil and salt in theromix bowl and bring to boil 8-10min/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
Add pasta and cook 8-12 min/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting" -speed 1, with MC removed and TM basket on top of bowl lid.
Once cooked drain using TM basket and store in Thermoserver until sauce ready.
Place onion into mixing bowl, chop 3 sec/speed 5, use spatula to scrape down sides of bowl when finished.
Place chopped bacon into mixing bowl and saute onion and bacon with olive oil on varoma/3 min/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Place diced chicken into varoma dish (no tray required). Set aside.
Add tomato soup and water to thermomix bowl. Place varoma dish (with chicken) on top of mixing bowl and steam varoma/15-20 min/speed 2.
Once chicken cooked place chicken into mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 2.
Pour chicken and sauce over pasta in thermoserver (you will need a 2.5L oval thermoserver or a large casserole dish).
Stir in 150g grated cheese by hand (optional).
Sauce thickens a little when left to stand.
Accessories you need
To speed up the cooking process you can cook your pasta in a pot on the stove which will reduce cooking time by 22 minutes. This is a winner for all age groups in our house, even our fussy eater comes back for seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy