- 1.2 litres water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 500 g dried pasta of your choice, (We use penne pasta)
- 1 brown onion
- 200 g Bacon (chopped)
- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g Chicken (diced)
- 840 g Tinned Tomato Soup
- 120 g water
- 150 g Grated Cheese (Optional)
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place water, oil and salt in theromix bowl and bring to boil 8-10min/100 degrees//speed 1.
Add pasta and cook 8-12 min/100 degrees//-speed 1, with MC removed and TM basket on top of bowl lid.
Once cooked drain using TM basket and store in Thermoserver until sauce ready.
Place onion into mixing bowl, chop 3 sec/speed 5, use spatula to scrape down sides of bowl when finished.
Place chopped bacon into mixing bowl and saute onion and bacon with olive oil on varoma/3 min//speed 1. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Place diced chicken into varoma dish (no tray required). Set aside.
Add tomato soup and water to thermomix bowl. Place varoma dish (with chicken) on top of mixing bowl and steam varoma/15-20 min/speed 2.
Once chicken cooked place chicken into mixing bowl and mix 10 sec//speed 2.
Pour chicken and sauce over pasta in thermoserver (you will need a 2.5L oval thermoserver or a large casserole dish).
Stir in 150g grated cheese by hand (optional).
Sauce thickens a little when left to stand.
To speed up the cooking process you can cook your pasta in a pot on the stove which will reduce cooking time by 22 minutes. This is a winner for all age groups in our house, even our fussy eater comes back for seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Low carb herb bread