- 1.2 litres water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 500 g dried pasta of your choice, (We use penne pasta)
- 1 brown onion
- 200 g Bacon (chopped)
- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g Chicken (diced)
- 840 g Tinned Tomato Soup
- 120 g water
- 150 g Grated Cheese (Optional)
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place water, oil and salt in theromix bowl and bring to boil 8-10min/100 degrees//speed 1.
Add pasta and cook 8-12 min/100 degrees//-speed 1, with MC removed and TM basket on top of bowl lid.
Once cooked drain using TM basket and store in Thermoserver until sauce ready.
Place onion into mixing bowl, chop 3 sec/speed 5, use spatula to scrape down sides of bowl when finished.
Place chopped bacon into mixing bowl and saute onion and bacon with olive oil on varoma/3 min//speed 1. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Place diced chicken into varoma dish (no tray required). Set aside.
Add tomato soup and water to thermomix bowl. Place varoma dish (with chicken) on top of mixing bowl and steam varoma/15-20 min/speed 2.
Once chicken cooked place chicken into mixing bowl and mix 10 sec//speed 2.
Pour chicken and sauce over pasta in thermoserver (you will need a 2.5L oval thermoserver or a large casserole dish).
Stir in 150g grated cheese by hand (optional).
Sauce thickens a little when left to stand.
To speed up the cooking process you can cook your pasta in a pot on the stove which will reduce cooking time by 22 minutes. This is a winner for all age groups in our house, even our fussy eater comes back for seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Caitys chutney
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Mint lemonade
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Oreo Brownie (vegan)