- 1.2 litres water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 500 g dried pasta of your choice, (We use penne pasta)
- 1 brown onion
- 200 g Bacon (chopped)
- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g Chicken (diced)
- 840 g Tinned Tomato Soup
- 120 g water
- 150 g Grated Cheese (Optional)
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place water, oil and salt in theromix bowl and bring to boil 8-10min/100 degrees//speed 1.
Add pasta and cook 8-12 min/100 degrees//-speed 1, with MC removed and TM basket on top of bowl lid.
Once cooked drain using TM basket and store in Thermoserver until sauce ready.
Place onion into mixing bowl, chop 3 sec/speed 5, use spatula to scrape down sides of bowl when finished.
Place chopped bacon into mixing bowl and saute onion and bacon with olive oil on varoma/3 min//speed 1. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Place diced chicken into varoma dish (no tray required). Set aside.
Add tomato soup and water to thermomix bowl. Place varoma dish (with chicken) on top of mixing bowl and steam varoma/15-20 min/speed 2.
Once chicken cooked place chicken into mixing bowl and mix 10 sec//speed 2.
Pour chicken and sauce over pasta in thermoserver (you will need a 2.5L oval thermoserver or a large casserole dish).
Stir in 150g grated cheese by hand (optional).
Sauce thickens a little when left to stand.
To speed up the cooking process you can cook your pasta in a pot on the stove which will reduce cooking time by 22 minutes. This is a winner for all age groups in our house, even our fussy eater comes back for seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Chicken Mushroom Risotto
- Pizza pasta salad
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Cauliflower & Broccoli "Rice"
- Feta Meatballs with red sauce
- Creamy tomato, chicken and pasta
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls