- 1200g water
- 500g any type of short pasta
- half an Onion
- 1 garlic
- small handful of parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 400g beef minced (in TM), already prepared
- 50g oil
- 100g white wine
- 500g tomato puree (or sugo), can use up to 750g
- 100g Mozzarella Cheese
8Recipe is created for
Add water into TM bowl and cook for 14 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add pasta and cook for 8-12 minutes at 100 degrees on Reverse , speed soft with MC off
.Cooking time will vary depending on the type of pasta- follow packet instructions.
Strain the pasta and place in the server.
Dry TM bowl.
Chop cheese for 5 seconds on speed 6 and put aside.
Chop onion, parsley and garlic for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula, add oil and sauté for 3 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add mince and cook for 10 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse and speed soft ( add wine at 5 minutes).
Add tomato puree, salt and pepper. Cook for 15 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse and speed soft. To avoid splatter, place basket on top.Then mix through the sauce and the pasta in a baking dish and sprinkle the cheese on top.Cook at 180 degrees in the oven till the cheese is brown and pasta is crunchy.
Cook in the oven at 180 degrees till cheese is brown and pasta is crunchy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous