- 1 brown onion, Peeled and Quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 handful of fresh basil leaves
- 1 handfull of fresh Oregano leaves
- 500 grams minced beef or pork as per your preference
- 2 cans chopped tomatoes (400g), each
- 3 heaped tablespoons Tomato Paste.
- 1 Punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 1 level tablespoon TM vegie stock paste
- 1 level tablespoon TM Beef Stock
- fresh basil, to garnish
- fresh parmesan (block), grated as needed to garnish
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- lime wedges to serve, if desired
- Three Quarters of a cup of dry red wine
- 1 package Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 tablespoon Pink Rock Salt
- 1 Cup of reserved pasta water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Starter Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Birthday Buffet Everyday Kids in the kitchen Party Cooking Easy Low budget Natural Quick Brunch Dinner Lunch Supper Children food Egg free Non-dairy Nut free Italian
Add onion, garlic, basil and oregano leaves to TM bowl, MC in place and chop at speed 6 for 10 seconds.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Add olive oil and saute with MC at speed 1, 120 degrees for 3 minutes.
Add preferred mince and cook with MC at 100 degrees, speed 1 for 10 minutes .
Add tinned and cherry tomatoes, tomato paste, stocks, red wine and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for a further 10 minutes, speed 1, at 100 degrees .
Leave in TM bowl to keep warm and prepare pasta.
Meanwhile, cook pasta in salted water until al dente.
Reserve one cup of pasta water and set aside.
Drain pasta and place back into pot over low heat on stove and slowly add reserved water and stir until all absorbed back into pasta
Serve pasta on large platter with Bolognese sauce Poured over the top. Add basil leaves and parmesan as required to serve. We also serve with lime wedges to squeeze over the top of the sauce if desired.
This is so simple and delicious - we add a lot of extra fresh basil and parmesan to serve and it's really great for leftovers the next day
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Steamed Salmon with Green Peppercorn sauce and Vegetables
- Matt Preston's Lamb, cashew and pineapple braise (adapted from lamb, walnut and pineapple braise - from 100 Best recipes
- Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca
- Vietnamese Beef with Lemon Grass and Chilli - converted from a Golden Lotus cooking class
- Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- Donna Hay's Thai Chicken Soup
- Kylie Simpson's Rice Pudding with Earl Grey soaked Prunes and Brandy Syrup
- Green Thai Curry - Ben Milbourne's Masterchef recipe
- George Calombaris' Homemade baked beans