- 500 g fettuccine pasta
- 1/4 bunch parsley
- 150 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 g Butter
- 8 pieces bacon, (chopped to your liking)
- 400 g thickened cream
- 100 g mushrooms, (chopped to your liking)
- 100 g broccoli, (chopped to your liking)
- Salt and pepper, (to taste)
8Recipe is created for
Fill pot with water and boil on stove. Add pasta when ready as per instructions on the packet.
Add Parmesan to TM bowl and chop for 10seconds on speed 10, Set Aside.
Add Parsley to TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 8, Set Aside
Add Garlic to TM bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 7, scrap down side of bowl and add Bacon and butter to TM bowl and saute for 6 minutes, 100c on speed 1.
Add Cream, Mushrooms, Broccoli and Parmesan Cheese to TM Bowl and cook for 7 minutes, 100c, speed 1 on reverse speed. In the last minute add salt and pepper.
Add suce to Fettuccine, mix well and serve hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤