- 500 g fettuccine pasta
- 1/4 bunch parsley
- 150 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 g Butter
- 8 pieces bacon, (chopped to your liking)
- 400 g thickened cream
- 100 g mushrooms, (chopped to your liking)
- 100 g broccoli, (chopped to your liking)
- Salt and pepper, (to taste)
8Recipe is created for
Fill pot with water and boil on stove. Add pasta when ready as per instructions on the packet.
Add Parmesan to TM bowl and chop for 10seconds on speed 10, Set Aside.
Add Parsley to TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 8, Set Aside
Add Garlic to TM bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 7, scrap down side of bowl and add Bacon and butter to TM bowl and saute for 6 minutes, 100c on speed 1.
Add Cream, Mushrooms, Broccoli and Parmesan Cheese to TM Bowl and cook for 7 minutes, 100c, speed 1 on reverse speed. In the last minute add salt and pepper.
Add suce to Fettuccine, mix well and serve hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Quick and Easy Pasta
- Spicy Arrabbiata
- Coconut and Pinapple, Chicken Risotto
- Chicken and Chorizo Risotto (Variant)
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Zucchini Slice
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze