- 500 g fettuccine pasta
- 1/4 bunch parsley
- 150 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 g Butter
- 8 pieces bacon, (chopped to your liking)
- 400 g thickened cream
- 100 g mushrooms, (chopped to your liking)
- 100 g broccoli, (chopped to your liking)
- Salt and pepper, (to taste)
8Recipe is created for
Fill pot with water and boil on stove. Add pasta when ready as per instructions on the packet.
Add Parmesan to TM bowl and chop for 10seconds on speed 10, Set Aside.
Add Parsley to TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 8, Set Aside
Add Garlic to TM bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 7, scrap down side of bowl and add Bacon and butter to TM bowl and saute for 6 minutes, 100c on speed 1.
Add Cream, Mushrooms, Broccoli and Parmesan Cheese to TM Bowl and cook for 7 minutes, 100c, speed 1 on reverse speed. In the last minute add salt and pepper.
Add suce to Fettuccine, mix well and serve hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie