- 1 clove garlic
- I red chilli, Deleted if you want
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 1/2 red capsicum, Roughly chopped
- 100 grams zucchini, Roughly chopped
- 30 grams oil
- 300 grams water
- 100 grams mushrooms, Sliced in thick pieces
- 200 grams Cream / cream for cooking / lactose free cream or evaporated milk, To meet your dietary need
- 1 tablespoon Vege stock paste
- 250 - 300 grams Gluten Free Pasta, Long pasta should be broken at least in half, but nay shape can be used
- 300 grams chicken, Chopped into bite sized pieces
Recipe is created for
1. Place garlic, chilli and parsley into the bowl and chop for 3 sec / speed 7.
2. add capsicum and zucchini and chop 3 sec/ speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl
3. Add oil and saute 3 min / varoma / speed 1
4. Add chopped mushrooms, water, cream and stock and cook 10 min / 100 deg/ speed 1."Counter-clockwise operation"
5. Add pasta and push into the sauce with the spatula. Add chopped chicken. Cook for 7 - 10 mins ( or until the pasta is just cooked)."Counter-clockwise operation" / 100 deg / speed 1.
6. Allow the sauce to stand and thicken before serving.
Accessories you need
You can always add a handful of spinach or swap VegEs to other fructose frienldly ones.
This is a variation of the creamy pasta in EDC, but was such a nice combination I wanted to record it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy veggie pasta
- Sushi Rice
- Bacon and mushroom pasta
- CREAMY TOM YUM ONE POT PASTA
- Variation Bacon, Sweet Potato, Pea and Corn Risotto
- Lynette's Prawn & Tarragon Risotto
- Four Cheese Ravioli Filling
- Black rice with prawns and cuttlefish
- Ravjul Inspired Gnocchi with garlic tomato sauce
- Pasta Salad
- White Rice with Garlic Sause