- 150 g quinoa, flour or grain
- 150 g buckwheat, flour or grain
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- extra water
- extra flour
Add quinoa and buckwheat to bowl and grind 1 minute/speed 9.
Add eggs and water to bowl and knead for 2 minutes/interval speed.
Add extra flour or water and need for a further 30 seconds if needed to ensure dough is desired consitency.
Remove dough from bowl and allow to rest for 30 minutes.
Use pasta machine to roll dough and cut into desire pasta shape.
Extra flour may also be required during rolling process.
Dust with extra flour and allow to dry out a little before cooking.
The dough is very delicate and can break apart easily. Do not be discouraged, work it through pasta maker a few times to achive a desired result.
This will cook in 3 - 4 minutes in boiling water
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie