- 100 grams Parmesan cheese, Cubed
- 400 grams cream
- 500 grams water
- 3 tablespoons Tmx chicken stock paste
- 2 carrots, Roughly chopped
- 2 zucchini, Roughly chopped
- 1/8 portion cauliflower, Roughly chopped
- 2 stalks broccolini, Roughly chopped
- 1/2 Capsicum (red), Roughly chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, Roughly chopped
- 1 heaped tablespoon cornflour
- 1 package Small spiral pasta
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place cheese in bowl and grate 10s speed 9. Set aside.
- Grate carrots 5s speed 5. Add zucchinis, brocollini, cauliflower and capsicum. Turbo a few times until minced.
Add 200g of the cream, the water and stock paste into the bowl. Add chopped chicken breasts to varoma dish and tray.
Cook for 20 minutes at Varoma Speed 4 until chicken is cooked through.
While this is cooking, cook a packet of macaroni or small shell pasta in the thermoserver.
- Add parmesan, 200g cream and cornflour to the bowl and mix on Speed 4 for 30 seconds.
- Pour sauce over the top of the pasta in thermoserver and stir through. Shred chicken in bowl speed 4 for 5-10s. Mix through pasta and sauce.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Tuna Risotto
- Jude's Mac N Cheese