- 30 grams Parmesan cheese, cut into chunks
- 100 grams fresh asparagus, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 100 grams Mushroom, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 4 sprigs flat leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 180 grams arborio rice
- 500 grams water
- 100 grams white wine
- 100 grams ham, diced
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Blitz Parmesan 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside (don't clean bowl).
2. Add spring onion, garlic and parsley to bowl. Blitz 3 sec / speed 7. Add oil and cook 3 mins / Varoma / speed 1.
3. Insert Butterfly. Add rice and wine and cook for 2mins / 100C / /speed 1.
4. Add stock paste, mushroom and water and cook 15 mins / 100C / / speed 1.
5. Add asparagus and cook 2 mins / 100C / /speed 1.
6. Remove Butterfly and pour into Thermoserver. Mix in ham, parmesan and black pepper then rest for 5 minutes. Serve.
Accessories you need
Can add extra water if you like a more saucy risotto.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake