- 30 grams Parmesan cheese, cut into chunks
- 100 grams fresh asparagus, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 100 grams Mushroom, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 4 sprigs flat leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 180 grams arborio rice
- 500 grams water
- 100 grams white wine
- 100 grams ham, diced
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Blitz Parmesan 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside (don't clean bowl).
2. Add spring onion, garlic and parsley to bowl. Blitz 3 sec / speed 7. Add oil and cook 3 mins / Varoma / speed 1.
3. Insert Butterfly. Add rice and wine and cook for 2mins / 100C //speed 1.
4. Add stock paste, mushroom and water and cook 15 mins / 100C // speed 1.
5. Add asparagus and cook 2 mins / 100C //speed 1.
6. Remove Butterfly and pour into Thermoserver. Mix in ham, parmesan and black pepper then rest for 5 minutes. Serve.
Accessories you need
Can add extra water if you like a more saucy risotto.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Savoury Scones