- 30 grams Parmesan cheese, cut into chunks
- 100 grams fresh asparagus, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 100 grams Mushroom, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 4 sprigs flat leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 180 grams arborio rice
- 500 grams water
- 100 grams white wine
- 100 grams ham, diced
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Blitz Parmesan 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside (don't clean bowl).
2. Add spring onion, garlic and parsley to bowl. Blitz 3 sec / speed 7. Add oil and cook 3 mins / Varoma / speed 1.
3. Insert Butterfly. Add rice and wine and cook for 2mins / 100C / /speed 1.
4. Add stock paste, mushroom and water and cook 15 mins / 100C / / speed 1.
5. Add asparagus and cook 2 mins / 100C / /speed 1.
6. Remove Butterfly and pour into Thermoserver. Mix in ham, parmesan and black pepper then rest for 5 minutes. Serve.
Accessories you need
Can add extra water if you like a more saucy risotto.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Fermented cucumbers
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Beetroot Burgers
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry