- 500 grams water
- 100 grams penne pasta, or your favourite
- 70 grams tomato, Cut in quaters
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- 80 grams Salami Sliced into stips
- 80 grams Ham sliced into strips
- 5 grams olive oil
- 10 grams Wholegrain Mustard Seeds
- 10 grams Mixed Itlaian Herbs
- 110 grams thickened cream
- salt & pepper, To taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Water into TM bowl and insert basket.
Place Pasta into TM basket and lock lid.
Place Varoma on lid, add Tomatos to Varoma.
Cook 12mins/Varoma/Speed 3 Place Pasta into Thermoserver and set aside.
Place Onion and Garlic into TM bowl, chop 4Sec/Speed 7
Scrape down sides of bowl and add Oil, Saute 3mins/Varoma/Speed 1
Scrape down sides of bowl and add Salami and Ham, Saute 2mins/Varoma/Speed 1
Scrape down sides of bowl and add Wholegrain Mustard, Mixed Italian Herbs, Salt and Pepper, Cream, 8mins/Speed 1/
Add Pasta Sauce to Pasta and stir through in Thermoserver.
Serve immediately and garnish with fresh Parsley.
Cooking the Pasta
Cheese can be added in Step 4 of making Pasta Sauce if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents