THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams fresh broccoli
- 30 grams parmesan
- 30 grams olive oil
- 50 grams cashew nuts
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 portion My Basic Pasta Dough
Put washed Broccoli into the Thermomix bowl with 700grams of water and cook 5mins/100c/. Once this is done drain broccoli and add all other ingredients(except pasta dough). Blitz at speed 8/5secs and check for desired consistancy (should look similar to regular pesto).
Just a warning I love garlic and this is definitely a strong flavour in the pesto, so adjust if your not too keen.
Put on a pot of water to boil, once boiling add salt. After you dough has rested for 30mins divide into two portions and roll out in a pasta machine starting at the lowest seting and working up to thickness 8. Once both portions have been rolled out dust with flour and roll each portion into a tube (like fruit roll ups) and using a knife with a flat blade cut into the desired thickness (around 2cm wide) and unroll each noddle. Continue unti all the pasta dough is cut into pappardelle. add your noodles to the boiling water, they take roughly 3mins to cook if they are very fresh.
Once the pasta is drained add the pesto to the pappardelle and toss until the pasta is coated nicely. Serve with shaved parmasen on top.
hand cut pappardelle
hand cut pappardelle with Broccoli Pesto
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Easy Pancakes
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus