- 500 g mince
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1-2 zucchini, diced
- 150 g mushrooms
- 6 tomato, truss fresh, quartered
- 1/2 Capsicum, red, diced
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g tomato paste
- 2 level teaspoons salt
- 1 level teaspoons Vegetable stock paste
- 2 level tablespoons Rapadura Sugar
- to taste pepper, black, ground
- Mixed fresh herbs, oregano, parsley, sage or Italian herb mix
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all vegetables, garlic and fresh herbs (if using, if not DON"T add at this step) into TM bowl 30sec speed 8
- Scrape down sides of bowl and add oil
- Saute 5 mins 100deg speed 2
- Add all other ingredients including mince and mixed herbs (if packaged) and cook 30mins Varoma
- Boil pasta of your choice on stove top while this is cooking
- Serve with pasta and cheese of your choice!
Can use whatever vegetables you like
can be pureed at the end for babies or
to make a chunkier version, chop the vegetables for just 10-20seconds speed 5 at the first step
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Not So Fried Rice
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)