- 500 g mince
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1-2 zucchini, diced
- 150 g mushrooms
- 6 tomato, truss fresh, quartered
- 1/2 Capsicum, red, diced
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g tomato paste
- 2 level teaspoons salt
- 1 level teaspoons Vegetable stock paste
- 2 level tablespoons Rapadura Sugar
- to taste pepper, black, ground
- Mixed fresh herbs, oregano, parsley, sage or Italian herb mix
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all vegetables, garlic and fresh herbs (if using, if not DON"T add at this step) into TM bowl 30sec speed 8
- Scrape down sides of bowl and add oil
- Saute 5 mins 100deg speed 2
- Add all other ingredients including mince and mixed herbs (if packaged) and cook 30mins Varoma
- Boil pasta of your choice on stove top while this is cooking
- Serve with pasta and cheese of your choice!
Can use whatever vegetables you like
can be pureed at the end for babies or
to make a chunkier version, chop the vegetables for just 10-20seconds speed 5 at the first step
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Tuna Risotto
- Jude's Mac N Cheese
- warm lemon tart
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- mayo egg free
- Mash and steamed veg
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)