- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 60 g olive oil
- 1 can Diced tomatos
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Veg Stock Paste
- 30 g sugar raw
- 100 g water
- 250 g pasta spirals
1. Place cheese into mixing bowl. Chop 10 seconds/speed 9. Set aside. Clean and dry bowl.
2. Place onion in to mixing bowl. Chop 3 seconds/speed 7.
3. Add carrot and zucchini. Chop 5 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down sides
4. Add oil. Cook 5 minutes/varoma/speed 2.
5. Add mince. Cook 5 minutes/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting" .
6. Add can of tomatoes, tomato paste, stock, sugar and water. Cook 10 minutes/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" / "Gentle stir setting"
7. Add pasta and use spatula to submerge. Cook 8-10 minutes/100 degrees/ "Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting"
8. Place into bowls and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Accessories you need
You could interchange the carrot or zucchini with capsicum.
This is a great way to get veggies into your child. Completely hidden!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.