- 2 carrots, chopped coarsely
- 2 zucchini, chopped coarsely
- 2 sticks Celery, chopped coarsely
- 700 g Passata
- 100 g pancetta, chopped finely
- 1 brown onion, peeled & halved
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 300 g Beef mince
Place onion & garlic in TM bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 7. Scrape down edges of bowl. Add carrots, zucchini, celery and pancetta and chop a further 3 seconds speed 7
Add oil into bowl and cook 5 minutes Varoma speed 1
Add mince and cook 5 minutes reverse speed 2, 100 degrees
Add passata and cook a further 10 minutes 100 degrees reverse speed 2
Replace mixing cup in the lid with steamer basket and cook a further 10 minutes 100 degrees reverse speed 2
Either serve over spaghetti or other pasta, or use as sauce in lasagna
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese