- 2 carrots, chopped coarsely
- 2 zucchini, chopped coarsely
- 2 sticks Celery, chopped coarsely
- 700 g Passata
- 100 g pancetta, chopped finely
- 1 brown onion, peeled & halved
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 300 g Beef mince
Place onion & garlic in TM bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 7. Scrape down edges of bowl. Add carrots, zucchini, celery and pancetta and chop a further 3 seconds speed 7
Add oil into bowl and cook 5 minutes Varoma speed 1
Add mince and cook 5 minutes reverse speed 2, 100 degrees
Add passata and cook a further 10 minutes 100 degrees reverse speed 2
Replace mixing cup in the lid with steamer basket and cook a further 10 minutes 100 degrees reverse speed 2
Either serve over spaghetti or other pasta, or use as sauce in lasagna
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto