- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 gr Evoo
- 20 gr Dijon mustard
- 20 gr honey
- 10 gr apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp tumeric powder
- 100 gr arborio rice
- 200 gr chicken stock
- 1-2 chicken breast fillets, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 200 gr mixed veggies, chopped
8Recipe is created for
1. Place garlic and onion in TM, with the MC in place: chop 3 sec on sp.7.
2. Add oil: saute 3 mins, 100 degrees, sp.2.
3. Add mustard, honey, vinegar, tumeric: mix 1 min, 100 degrees, sp.2.
4. Add rice: mix 2 min, 100 degrees, sp.1.
5. Add chicken, veggies, stock: cook 15 mins, 100 degrees sp.1.
6. Turn into Thermoserver and let stand for 10 mins, for the rice to continue absorbing the stock. (This inhibits the rice from turning gluggy with too much over-stirring.)
Accessories you need
Use whatever veggies you prefer. This time I had chopped carrots, beans and celery. And added halved cherry tomatoes when serving.
This makes enough for 2 small servings, or for 1 hungry person.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Huldah's Chickpea Curry
- Huldah's Roast Tomato and Bread Soup
- Huldah's Whole Orange Syrup Cake
- Huldah's Curry and Rice Soup
- Huldah's Tuna Macaroni Bake
- Huldah's Turkish Pide Rolls
- Huldah's Butter Chicken with Fettucini
- Huldah's Lemon Chicken Risotto - for 1
- Huldah's Pasta and Tuna
- Huldah's Vanilla Yoghurt
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Muesli Bars
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Quince relish for Irina
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream