- 4 sprigs flat leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 sprigs basil, fresh, leaves only
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 Handful of Baby Spinach leaves
- 100 g Cheddar cheese, cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 Parsnip (medium), peeled and chopped roughly
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped roughly
- 1 Zuchini, chopped roughly
- 1 stalk Celery, long (or 2 short), chopped roughly
- 1/2 red capsicum, chopped roughly
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2-3 Chillies, (Optional)
- 20 g Rice Bran Oil, or olive oil
- 500 g Beef mince, (lean)
- 120 g tomato paste
- 400 g Tinned tomatoes, (diced)
- 40 g Veg Stock Paste, (from BCB or EDC)
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried Coriander leaves
- 2 tsp dried sage
- 3/4 can water, (from the tinned tomatoes)
- 150 g frozen peas
- 150 g Frozen Corn
- 1 package Lasagne sheets, (250g instant large)
- 40 g Butter
- 40 g plain flour
- 500 g Milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
1h 25minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- 1. Place parsley, Basil, spring onions and baby spinach in TM bowl, chop 3sec/sp 7. Set aside.
2. Place cheese in TM bowl, grate 3sec/Sp 8, set aside (separate from herbs).
3. Place parsnip, celery, carrots, zuchini and capsicum in TM bowl, chop 3-4sec/Sp4.5, set aside with chopped herbs.
4. Place onion and garlic (and chilli if using) in TM bowl, chop 3sec/Sp 7, scrape down sides. Add oil, saute 3min/100*/Sp 1.
5. Add mince to the bowl, cook 5min/100*/"Counter-clockwise operation" /Sp 1.5. Loosen meat from the blades and the bottom of the bowl with spatula when finished cooking.
6. Add all the chopped vegetables and herbs, tomato paste, tinned tomatoes, stock paste, dried herbs and water. Cook 15min/100*/"Counter-clockwise operation" /Sp 2, help stir in the vegetables with the spatula in the beginning. When the sauce is finished cooking, weigh in the peas and corn, remove TM bowl from the unit, stir in the peas and corn by hand.
Place into Thermo Server or heat proof dish to keep hot, or set the whole bowl aside if you have a second Bowl/blade set, while you make Bechamel sauce.
- 1. Place butter in TM bowl and cook 3min/100*/sp 1.
2. Add flour and cook 3min/100*/Sp 1.
3. Add milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg, cook 6min/90*/Sp 4. Use immediately.
- 1. Lightly grease a large baking dish with oil spray. Preheat oven on 180*C.
2. Place a thin layer of the beef sauce in the bottom of the baking dish, then a layer of lasagne sheets. Then layer the beef sauce, drizzle 1/3 of the bechamel sauce and 1/3 of the grated cheese. Place another two layers in the same way, finishing with grated cheese on top.
(You should have 3 layers of lasagne sheets altogether)
3. Bake in the oven for approx. 30-40 min or until brown on top and lasagne is cooked through.
Beef and Vegetable Lasagne Sauce
Accessories you need
If you want to use fresh lasagne sheets, don't add the water to the recipe (that's only needed for dry pasta)
This makes 6 really generous portions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Carbonara pasta sauce ( hidden vege, can be dairy free)
- Jahana's Gluten & dairy free Penne pasta
- Variation Vegetarian 'Fried' Rice
- Cheese Tortellini
- Avocado chicken fettuccine
- Hokkien Mee ala @levi_nathania
- Thermolove Pasta Sauce
- Frozen Vegetable Risotto
- Beef & Basil Pesto Meatballs
- Fresh Sourdough Pasta
- Spicy Mango Chicken Pasta Salad
- Hunters muesli cookies
- HUNTERS Lactation cookies - choc chip
- Hunters Frozen Espresso Martini
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Hunters Very Lemony Lemon Butter
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie (non dairy)
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Vi's Christmas Scones
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce