- 4 sprigs flat leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 sprigs basil, fresh, leaves only
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 Handful of Baby Spinach leaves
- 100 g Cheddar cheese, cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 Parsnip (medium), peeled and chopped roughly
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped roughly
- 1 Zuchini, chopped roughly
- 1 stalk Celery, long (or 2 short), chopped roughly
- 1/2 red capsicum, chopped roughly
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2-3 Chillies, (Optional)
- 20 g Rice Bran Oil, or olive oil
- 500 g Beef mince, (lean)
- 120 g tomato paste
- 400 g Tinned tomatoes, (diced)
- 40 g Veg Stock Paste, (from BCB or EDC)
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried Coriander leaves
- 2 tsp dried sage
- 3/4 can water, (from the tinned tomatoes)
- 150 g frozen peas
- 150 g Frozen Corn
- 1 package Lasagne sheets, (250g instant large)
- 40 g Butter
- 40 g plain flour
- 500 g Milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
1h 25minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place parsley, Basil, spring onions and baby spinach in TM bowl, chop 3sec/sp 7. Set aside.
2. Place cheese in TM bowl, grate 3sec/Sp 8, set aside (separate from herbs).
3. Place parsnip, celery, carrots, zuchini and capsicum in TM bowl, chop 3-4sec/Sp4.5, set aside with chopped herbs.
4. Place onion and garlic (and chilli if using) in TM bowl, chop 3sec/Sp 7, scrape down sides. Add oil, saute 3min/100*/Sp 1.
5. Add mince to the bowl, cook 5min/100*//Sp 1.5. Loosen meat from the blades and the bottom of the bowl with spatula when finished cooking.
6. Add all the chopped vegetables and herbs, tomato paste, tinned tomatoes, stock paste, dried herbs and water. Cook 15min/100*//Sp 2, help stir in the vegetables with the spatula in the beginning. When the sauce is finished cooking, weigh in the peas and corn, remove TM bowl from the unit, stir in the peas and corn by hand.
Place into Thermo Server or heat proof dish to keep hot, or set the whole bowl aside if you have a second Bowl/blade set, while you make Bechamel sauce.
- 1. Place butter in TM bowl and cook 3min/100*/sp 1.
2. Add flour and cook 3min/100*/Sp 1.
3. Add milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg, cook 6min/90*/Sp 4. Use immediately.
- 1. Lightly grease a large baking dish with oil spray. Preheat oven on 180*C.
2. Place a thin layer of the beef sauce in the bottom of the baking dish, then a layer of lasagne sheets. Then layer the beef sauce, drizzle 1/3 of the bechamel sauce and 1/3 of the grated cheese. Place another two layers in the same way, finishing with grated cheese on top.
(You should have 3 layers of lasagne sheets altogether)
3. Bake in the oven for approx. 30-40 min or until brown on top and lasagne is cooked through.
Beef and Vegetable Lasagne Sauce
Accessories you need
If you want to use fresh lasagne sheets, don't add the water to the recipe (that's only needed for dry pasta)
This makes 6 really generous portions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Hunters Frozen Espresso Martini
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Hunters Very Lemony Lemon Butter
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie (non dairy)
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Hunters version of Asian whole steamed chicken, Chicken rice, veggies and Ginger chilli sauce
- Hunters Curry Chicken and Veg Pie
- Dog Biscuits
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Chai Turmeric
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice