- 1 --- Generous Handful of Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 --- onion, Peeled and Halved
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 150 grams mushrooms, Sliced
- 30 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 600 grams cream
- 1 tablespoon Vege stock paste
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons water
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 700 grams Fresh tortellini
- 1200 grams water
- 1 pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop Basil for 3sec, Sp8 then put aside for use later on.
2. Chop Onion and Garlic for 3sec, Sp6 then scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
3. Add Mushrooms and EVOO. Sauté for 3min, 100deg, , Sp1.
4. Add Cream and cook for 7min, 100deg, , Sp2.
5. Add reserved Basil, Stock, Salt/Pepper and cook for 4min, 80deg, , Sp2.
6. Mix Cornflour with Water and add to sauce. Cook for 3min, 80deg , Sp 3.
1. Add Water and Salt to Mixing Bowl and cook 14min, 100deg, Sp1.
2. Add Fresh Tortellini (max 500gm at a time), and cook 6min (or recommended cook time for Pasta of choice), 100deg, , .
If you have access to a large pot and cooktop, cook pasta this way to save time. I currently only have my TMX to cook for a family of 6 so I'm restricted slightly for now.
3. Drain Pasta and add to sauce.
1. Add diced Bacon with Mushrooms for a Carbonara-like sauce.
2. For a lighter version, replace cream with low fat milk.
3. Serve with a fresh Green Salad and Garlic Bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.