- 1 onion, peeled and cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 20 g olove oil
- 1 tablespoon dried mixed herbs
- 125 g red wine
- 400 g can Chopped Tomatoes
- 400 g can condensed tomato soup
- 50 g tomato paste
- 500 g mince, beef, pork, lamb, or combination
- grated parmesan cheese to serve
- 1200 g water
- 300 g spaghetti
Place onion and garlic into bowl. Chop 4 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add herbs and oil. Saute 5 mins/120deg/speed 2.
While onion is sauteing, break up raw mince and place loosley into steaming basket. Set aside.
Add wine, tomatoes, soup and tomato paste.
Insert basket with mince into bowl. Cook 15 mins/100deg/speed 2.
Remove lid, break mice apart with a fork while still in basket. Close lid. Cook 15 mins/100deg/speed 2.
Remove basket and tip mince into thermoserver. Pour sauce over mince and combine, breaking up any remaining large chunks of mince if you like. Set aside while coooking pasta.
Add water to bowl. Boil water 10-12 mins/100deg/1.
When water is boiling, add pasta through hole. Cook for time on packet/100deg//speed 1.
Drain. Serve with sauce over the top, sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
Accessories you need
Pasta can be cooked using TM5 chip for boiled pasta.
For a quicker meal cook pasta on stove while sauce is cooking in the TM.
Try different pasta for a change.
You could use up to 750g mince for larger serves, but I find this is plenty for 5 adults.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto