THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 300 g beef rump, Cubes and semi frozen
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp raw sugar, to taste
- 2 tsp soy sauce, to taste
- 2 tsp Mirin (Japanese wine)
- 2 tsp Corn Flour
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 200 g carrots, Julienne
- 200 g zuchinni, Julienne
- 200 g mushroom (shitake), thin slices
- 150 g bean sprouts, fresh
- 200 g spinach (green vegs), cut into 8 cms length
- 50 g soy sauce
- 50 g sesame oil
- 4 fried eggs or steamed eggs, sunny side
- 200 g Kim chi, from Asian shop
- 1 package Toasted seaweed, cut into strips
- 1 heaped tablespoon Korean chilli paste, to taste
- 350 g medium grain rice
- 1000 g water
- 1-2 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp Korean chilli paste, Gochujang (Asian grocery)
- 20 g sesame oil
- 15 g raw sugar
- 15 g water
- 1 tsp vinegar
8Recipe is created for
Marine and Cook Meat on Stove Top.
Place meat into TM bowl and TURBO 2-3 secs.
Add sesame oil, rugar, soy sauce, wine, corn flour, salt & pepper and press REVERSE and mix for 3-4 seconds. Set aside.
Add cooking oil to frying pan (stove top) and cook the meat for 6 to 8 mins. When cooked, set aside into a serving bowl, taste to suit.
Steam Rice and Vegetables
Wash rice in basket and place into TM bowl.
Add 1000g water & cook for 12 minutes, VAROMA and SP2.
Place vegetables on VAROMA SET - ready for steaming.
When timer goes off, place VAROMA SET on the TM bowl. Cook for a further 8 minutes on VAROMA and SP2.
Remove rice and set aside in the TM Server (keep warm).
Add a dash of oil and soy sauce to each of the vegetables (separately) and mix it thoroughly. Place the vegetables on a large platter or bowls; ready for plating up.
Mixed all ingredients in TM bowl for 5 sec. on SP5.
Use an "Asian Hot Pot" as serving dish.
Place a few drops of sesame oil into the dish. Add a small bowl of rice into the middle.
Surround the rice with the vegetables and meat.
Place an egg on the rice and top up with some seaweed. A raw egg can be used (without the egg whites)
Place the hot pot dish onto the stove top. Turn on the fire and cook for a few minutes until you hear some popping sound and that's when the dish is ready for serving.
If not using hot pot dish, just use any serving bowl.
This dish is usually served with Korean chilli sauce or Korean bibimbap sauce and extra Kim Chi (and other side dishes, where available).
Just mix the ingredients well and enjoy this warm rice and vegetables dish.
For vegetarian version, just omit the meat or eggs.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Meat (Protein), Rice & Vegetables
Plating and Garnishing
1. For Vegetarian Meal, just omit the Meat and/or egg.
2. This recipe can be used for TM31 or TM5.
3. Chicken or Pork can be used as substitute.
Pictures - step by step
[[wysiwyg_imageupload:1191:]] [[wysiwyg_imageupload:1199:]] [[wysiwyg_imageupload:1193:]]
[[wysiwyg_imageupload:1200:]] [[wysiwyg_imageupload:1194:]] [[wysiwyg_imageupload:1195:]]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Simple Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Green Tea Mantou (Steam Bread - Mantou)
- Pumpkin Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Pandan Coconut Jam (Kaya)
- Green Tea Mantou (Steam Bread - Mantou)
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Curry Puffs
- Hainanese Chicken Rice (Fast & Easy)
- Tom Yum Fried Noodles (Rice Vermicelli)
- Moon cake Mixed Nuts
- Korean Bibimbap Sauce
- Easy Fried Noodles (Hokkien Mee- KL Hawker Style)
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade