- 350 grams Macaroni Pasta
- 120 grams Tasty cheese, Cubed
- 100 grams Mozzarella Cheese, Cubed
- 60 grams Parmesan cheese, Cubed
- 45 grams plain flour
- 50 grams Butter, Cubed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 500 grams Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Cook pasta as per recipe on BCB. Transfer to Thermoservers to keep warm.
2. Rinse and dry mixing bowl.
3. Add cheeses to mixing bowl and grate 5 secs/speed 8.
4. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
5. Add remaining sauce ingredients and cook 8 mins/90°C/speed 3.
6. Add cheeses and mix 10 secs/speed 5.
7. Add sauce to the macaroni and gently stir until combined.
You could add ham, chicken or bacon if desired
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Cheats Mansef
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread