- 30 grams pine nuts
- 30 grams parmesan
- 30 grams Butter
- 60 grams Milk
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
- 2 tomatoes, Quartered
- 1 Broccoli Head, cut into florets
- 1200 grams water
- 200 grams spaghetti
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place the garlic into the bowl. Chop for 3 secs on speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
2. Zest lemon and place into bowl along with oil broccoli florets, tomatoes and juice of lemon. Mix for 3secs on on . Transfer to Varoma.
3. Add water to bowl and heat 11min/100 degrees/speed 2 with Varoma in position.
4. Add spaghetti through hole in mixing bowl lid and cook time indicated on package/100 degrees//speed 1. Once spaghetti has fallen through whole place Varoma in position.
5. Transfer spaghetti and broccoli mix to Thermosever
1. Place pine nuts in bowl and dry rost for 3-4min/120 degrees/speed1. Remove and set aside
2. Grate parmesan for 10sec/speed 10
3. Add milk & butter and cook for 2min/90degrees/speed 2
1. Pour sauce over paster and broccoli. Place Thermoserver lid in place and toss/shake pasta.
2. Sprikle over pine nuts and extra parmesan if desired.
Combine & Serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Swirl Layered Mooncake