- 30 grams pine nuts
- 30 grams parmesan
- 30 grams Butter
- 60 grams Milk
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
- 2 tomatoes, Quartered
- 1 Broccoli Head, cut into florets
- 1200 grams water
- 200 grams spaghetti
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place the garlic into the bowl. Chop for 3 secs on speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
2. Zest lemon and place into bowl along with oil broccoli florets, tomatoes and juice of lemon. Mix for 3secs on on . Transfer to Varoma.
3. Add water to bowl and heat 11min/100 degrees/speed 2 with Varoma in position.
4. Add spaghetti through hole in mixing bowl lid and cook time indicated on package/100 degrees//speed 1. Once spaghetti has fallen through whole place Varoma in position.
5. Transfer spaghetti and broccoli mix to Thermosever
1. Place pine nuts in bowl and dry rost for 3-4min/120 degrees/speed1. Remove and set aside
2. Grate parmesan for 10sec/speed 10
3. Add milk & butter and cook for 2min/90degrees/speed 2
1. Pour sauce over paster and broccoli. Place Thermoserver lid in place and toss/shake pasta.
2. Sprikle over pine nuts and extra parmesan if desired.
Combine & Serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce