- 300 grams risotto rice
- 1 onion, halved
- 2 clove garlic
- 250 grams free range chicken breasts
- 760 grams filtered water
- 30 grams cold pressed olive oil
- 70 grams white wine
- 50 grams approx lemon juice of two lemons
- 2 tbsp lemon rind
- 2 tbsp veg stock
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 bunches parsley or spinach
Place garlic, lemon rind and onion in mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
2. Scrap down the sides. Add olive oil and saute for 2 mins/100C/speed 1
3. Add rice and wine and toast for 2 mins/100C/speed 1
4. Add water, stock, chicken, and lemon juice and cook for 18 min/100C/ /speed 2.
5. Place parsley (or spinach if preferred) in the base of the Thermoserver and pour in Risotto. Let sit for a few minutes prior to serving.
6. Serve with Parmesan cheese or without if diary intolerant.
To save time or use leftovers use pre cooked chicken and lower cooking time to 16 minutes.
Risotto works fine for 200 - 300 grams of chicken.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)