- 50 grams almonds
- 1/2 bunch mint, leaves only
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- squeeze lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch sugar
- 40 grams olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 300 grams linguini pasta
- cherry tomatoes, halved, to serve
Place almonds, mint and garlic into bowl. Process on speed 9 for about 5 seconds or until the contents are finely chopped.
Add mustard and sugar, set to speed 3 and slowly add the olive oil until you have a thick sloppy puree.
Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste
Cook pasta according to the directions on the packet.
When cooked strain the pasta then mix through the pesto. Serve with the cherry tomatoes and parmesan on top.
Mint & Almond Pesto
Accessories you need
The pesto will keep in the fridge for a few days. It is equally delicious served with pasta or just as a dip.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)