- 75 grams parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 2-3 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves only (approx. 2 Tbsp) or 2 tsp Dried Tarragon
- 90 grams shallots, halved
- 3 cloves garlic
- 40 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 75 grams unsalted butter, diced
- 200 grams tinned chopped tomatoes
- 350 grams risotto rice
- 30 grams brandy
- 20 grams Vegetable stock paste
- 800 grams Boiling water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 200 grams Prawns, shelled, deveined & tails removed
- 100 grams baby spinach
- 4 sprig fresh chives, chopped, for garnishing
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place Parmesan in mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place tarragon in mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 8. Transfer to a bowl and set aside, or skip this step if using dried tarragon
- Place shallots, garlic, oil and 25 g butter in mixing bowl then chop 5 sec/speed 5.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then sauté 4 min/120°C/speed 1
- Add tomatoes and rice then, without measuring cup, cook 2 min/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1. Scrape base of mixing bowl with spatula to loosen rice.
- Add brandy and, without measuring cup, cook 2 min/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
- Add Vegetable Stock Paste, Boiling Water, reserved chopped tarragon, cayenne pepper, and pepper then cook 12 min/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
- Add Baby Spinach
- Add Prawns, stir in gently with spatula then cook 1 min/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 0.5.
- Add 50 g butter and reserved Parmesan then stir gently with spatula. Adjust seasoning if desired, then leave to stand in mixing bowl for 2 minutes. Serve immediately garnished with chopped chives.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Choke Gnocchi
- Variation CAPSICUM & MUSHROOM GNOCCHI (ONE BOWL)
- Spicy Vodka Pasta
- Chicken Pasta Salad
- Lugaw (Authentic Filipino Rice Dish)
- Creamy veggie pasta
- Sushi Rice
- Bacon and mushroom pasta
- CREAMY TOM YUM ONE POT PASTA
- Variation Bacon, Sweet Potato, Pea and Corn Risotto
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- NOT BUTTER CHICKEN
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Meat Free Burger Patties
- Honey Soy Marinade
- Spinach ricotta star
- Sweet Potato & Broccoli Savoury Pancakes (BLW friendly)
- Garlic Rice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Fennel Soup
- Muliti-Purpose Yummy Green Sauce
- Cheesy Herb Wraps