- 300 grams Tasty cheese, cut into cubes
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes
- 100 grams mozzarella, cut into cubes
- 1 brown onion, cut in half
- 125 grams unsalted butter
- 90 grams plain flour
- 150 grams bacon, roughly chopped
- 1000 grams full cream milk
- 1 level tsp salt
- 1 level tsp white pepper
- 250g package Dried Macaroni Pasta, cooked
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180°
2. Place tasty cheese into mixing bowl and grate 5 seconds/speed 8 and set aside into a large bowl.
3. Place Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 10 seconds/speed 9 and place with tasty cheese.
4. Place mozzarella into the mixing bowl and grate 5 seconds/ speed 8 and place with other cheeses.
5. Place onion and bacon into the mixing bowl and chop 6 seconds/speed 5, scrape down the bowl and repeat.
6. Add 60g of the butter and sauté 7 minutes/Varoma/speed 1 scrape down the sides of the bowl.
7. Add remaining butter (65g) and 90g of flour and cook 3 minutes/100°/speed 1.
8. Add Milk and cook 13 minutes/100°/speed 4.
9. Place cooked drained pasta into a very large bowl and pour the contents of the mixing bowl over the cooked pasta… add the cheese and mix well. Making sure to leave approximately 100g of the mixed cheeses to place over the top of the dish.
10. Pour mixed Macaroni and cheese with Bacon into a large dish or a few smaller dishes and cover with remaining cheese. At this point you can freeze for later use or baked.
11. Bake in the preheated oven 180° for 30minutes or until cheese on top is golden brown.
Freezes well... best done prior to baking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Soft Flatbread
- Easy date scones
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Fail free Muffins
- Pork Fritters
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE