- 75 g Tasty cheese
- 75 g Parmesan cheese
- 25 g Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 onions
- 5 g olive oil
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 1 tablespoons chicken stock paste
- 600 g full cream milk
- 3-4 slices bacon rasher, rindless, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- paprika, to garnish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Cut cheeses into small cubes and place in bowl.
2. Grate on Speed 8 for 15 seconds MC ON
3. Empty into a small bowl and reserve for later
4. Put onion (cut in half) into bowl and chop on Speed 4 for 15 seconds
5. Scrape down sides of bowl
6. Add olive oil
7. Cook on 100 degrees, speed 4 for 8 minutes, MC ON
8. Pre-heat oven to 180°C whilst sauce is cooking
9. Add the grated cheeses and rest of ingredients except diced bacon (keep some grated cheese to sprinkle on top at end)
10. Cook for 10 minutes, 100°C, speed 4
11. Pour sauce over pasta, stir through diced bacon, season with salt and pepper and mix through.
12. Top with reserved grated cheeses
13. Garnish with paprika if desired.
14. Place in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until top is golden
Preparing the pasta Cook 500g packet of macaroni on stove top according to packet directions
Preparing the sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles