- 3 cloves garlic
- 100 grams olive oil
- 800 grams diced tomatoes (tinned)
- 70 grams tomato paste
- 200 grams Diced bacon
- 100 grams finely sliced mushrooms
- 4 --- finely sliced shallots
- --- Fresh chillis, optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add garlic and chilli (if using) to bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 7
- Scrape down sides of bowl and add olive oil, diced tomatoes and tomato paste. Cook 25 minutes/120°C/speed 1 using the simmering basket in place of the measuring cup.
Transfer the tomato mixture into the varoma.
Without washing the bowl, add the bacon and cook 6 minutes/120°C/speed 1 (mc on).
- Add the mushrooms and shallots and cook 3 minutes/120°C/speed 1 (mc on).
- Return tomato mixture to bown and cook for a further 2 minutes/120°C/°speed 1 (mc on).
- Serve over boiled pasta and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Gluten Free Pear and Raspberry Bread
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Choc Chip Peanut Butter Bites
- Picnic Bar Bliss Balls (Wholefood Simply)
- Cheese and Bacon Scrolls
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Mexican Tortilla Stack
- Raw Caramel Fudge
- Caramel Choc Chip Cookie Bliss Balls
- Greek Chicken
- Oven Roasted Greek Potatoes
- Pasta Salad
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Satay Sauce
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Mum's Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado