- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 2 mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1/2 -1 small zucchini, roughly chopped
- Few leaves of oregano, parsley and basil
- 500 g Beef, minced
- 3/4 cup g luten free breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, or 3 equivalent orgran egg replacer
- 1 packet berconia brown rice spaghetti
- 1200 g Boiling water
- Tomato sauce:
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 large onion
- Basil leaves and oregano leaves (small handful)
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 2 tbs vegetable stock concentrate
- 80 g red wine
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 x tins organic diced tomatoes
8Recipe is created for
Meatballs: Place vegetables and herbs into TM bowl and grate for 5 sec/speed 8. Scrape vegetables down the side of TM bowl and then add mince, eggs and breadcrumbs. Then Pulse on turbo around 4-5 times until meatballs are mixed through. Shape the meatball mixture into small balls and place in the fridge while cooking pasta.
Pasta: add 1200g boiling water to TM bowl and heat for 1.5 -2 mins/100 degrees speed 1 to bring to boil (if using cold water this will take about 5 minutes. Add pasta to water and cook at , 100degrees, speed 1 for 9 minutes. Once the pasta is cooked drain and leave in thermoserver to stay warm while making meatballs and sauce.
Meatballs and Sauce: Place meatballs into varoma tray you will need to use both the top and bottom trays. (you may want to flatten them out a little). Add garlic, onion and herbs to TM bowl and mix for 5 seconds/speed 7 then add oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100 degrees. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix for 5 seconds/speed 5 then cook at varoma temperature, speed 2 for 15 minutes with varoma containing meatballs sitting on top.
Take spaghetti out of thermoserver and add meatballs and sauce on top of spaghetti and serve with some parmessan cheese is desired
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Quick and Easy Pasta
- Spicy Arrabbiata
- Coconut and Pinapple, Chicken Risotto
- Chicken and Chorizo Risotto (Variant)
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- vegan chickpea loaf
- Dulche de leche
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Simple Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Turkish haydari (thick yoghurt dip)
- Green Tea Mantou (Steam Bread - Mantou)
- Pumpkin Mantou (Steam Bread)