- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 onion, Peeled &amp;amp;amp; quartered
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 carrot, Cut into pieces
- 1 zuccini, Cut into pieces
- 8 mushrooms, Halved
- 1/2 red capsicum, Cut into pieces
- 10 grams olive oil
- 1 can tomatoes
- 30 grams tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 150 grams water
- 200 grams chicken mince, can be minced as the first step if using chicken breast?
- 400g grams Beef mince, Can also mince your own in the first step if desired
- 10 grams Balsamic Glaze
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
** Mince your meat first if not using pre minced meat**
1. Place onion & garlic into bowl and chop 4 secs on speed 5 MC on.
2. Add 20g Oil and saute for 3 mins at 120c on speed 1 MC on - Repeat if desired.
3. Add carrot, zuccini, mushrooms & capsicum. chop 10 secs speed 5 MC on - chop for less time if chunky vegetables desired.
4. Add 10g Oil & saute for 3 mins at 120c on speed 1 MC on.
5. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, vegetable stock & water.
6. Add both minces to steaming basket and place inside bowl.
7. Cook for 10 mins at varoma temperature Speed 2 MC on.
8. Open lid & break mince up to ensure even cooking.
9. Cook for 12 minutes at varoma temperature speed 2 MC on.
10. Open lid & carefully pour meat into the bowl so it is now in the sauce - Add balsamic glaze - cook for another 6 minutes at 100c on stirring speed reverse MC on.
11. Serve with pasta of your choice!
* Use any vegetables you like instead of what I have listed
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Zucchini and corn fritters