- 1500 grams water
- 100 gram lentil, brown, dried
- 100 grams brown onion
- 250 gram basmati rice
- 10 grams Butter
- 10 grams olive oil
- salt, To taste
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Add onion into mixing bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 5
- Add butter and olive oil sauté for 12 minutes 120 speed 1
- Transfer onion to a plate. Add simmering basket weigh 100 grams lentils. Wash lentils and than place onions on top of lentils, and place basket in mixing bowl.
- Ad 1000 grams of water cook for 25 minutes 100degrees speed 4.
- Add rice salt and mix with lentils add a further 500Grams of water. Cook for 20 minutes 100degrees speed 5 mixing half way through.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Cheesy Knefeh
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Pistachio mafrouke with clotted cream
- Cream and caramel Kunfa cups.
- Chicken lasagne
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Kaak bkhamis (Thursday bread)
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)