- 200 g Parmesan cheese
- 50 g Dried Porcini Mushrooms
- 300 g Boiling water
- 1 red onion, cut into quarters (approx. 100 g)
- 1 fresh red chilli, trimmed and cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g unsalted butter, (see Tips)
- 500 g button mushrooms, cut into halves or quarters
- 200 g tomatoes, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes, (optional)
- salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 50 g white wine
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g unsalted butter
- 500 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 1000 g filtered water
- 2 tsp stock paste, (see Tips)
- 100 g frozen peas, defrosted (optional)
- 300 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper, for serving
- Place a bowl onto mixing bowl lid and weigh dried mushrooms into it. Cover with boiling water and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Place Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place onion, fresh chilli and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Add oil and butter and cook 10 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Drain soaked mushrooms, reserving soaking liquid. Add drained mushrooms and chop 3 sec/speed 4.
- Add fresh mushrooms, tomatoes, chilli flakes (optional), salt and pepper and cook 10 min/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed "Gentle stir setting" .
- Add wine and cook 10 min/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed "Gentle stir setting" . Transfer into a thermal serving bowl or other large bowl and cover to keep warm. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Add oil and butter and cook 10 min/100°C/speed 2.
- Insert butterfly whisk. Add rice and cook 5 min/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.5.
- Add wine and cook 2 min/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.5.
- Add 200 g of the reserved mushroom soaking liquid, water and stock paste and cook 14 min/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
- Add peas (optional) and continue to cook 5 min/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed "Gentle stir setting" . Remove butterfly whisk.
- Add reserved mushroom ragout and cook 1 min/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed "Gentle stir setting" .
- Place spinach into a large serving bowl. Add reserved mushroom ragout and risotto and stir gently to combine. Serve immediately with reserved Parmesan cheese and black pepper.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Carbonara pasta sauce ( hidden vege, can be dairy free)
- Jahana's Gluten & dairy free Penne pasta
- Variation Vegetarian 'Fried' Rice
- Cheese Tortellini
- Avocado chicken fettuccine
- Hokkien Mee ala @levi_nathania
- Thermolove Pasta Sauce
- Frozen Vegetable Risotto
- Beef & Basil Pesto Meatballs
- Fresh Sourdough Pasta
- Spicy Mango Chicken Pasta Salad
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- French Gougeres
- Zucchini and basil soup
- Leek and smoked salmon dip
- Homemade cranberry sauce
- Macadamia & Pistachio Orange Syrup Cake
- Spiced Mexican Tomato & Corn Soup
- Frozen mojito cheesecake
- Frozen mojito
- Raspberry souffles
- Bourbon Ribs
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts (GF/DF)
- Chinese Honey Chicken
- Jimbaran Chili Sauce @levi_nathania
- Jimbaran BBQ Fish Sauce @levi_nathania
- Vegetable Fritters