- 200 g Parmesan cheese
- 50 g Dried Porcini Mushrooms
- 300 g Boiling water
- 1 red onion, cut into quarters (approx. 100 g)
- 1 fresh red chilli, trimmed and cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g unsalted butter, (see Tips)
- 500 g button mushrooms, cut into halves or quarters
- 200 g tomatoes, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes, (optional)
- salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 50 g white wine
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g unsalted butter
- 500 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 1000 g filtered water
- 2 tsp stock paste, (see Tips)
- 100 g frozen peas, defrosted (optional)
- 300 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper, for serving
- Place a bowl onto mixing bowl lid and weigh dried mushrooms into it. Cover with boiling water and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Place Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place onion, fresh chilli and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Add oil and butter and cook 10 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Drain soaked mushrooms, reserving soaking liquid. Add drained mushrooms and chop 3 sec/speed 4.
- Add fresh mushrooms, tomatoes, chilli flakes (optional), salt and pepper and cook 10 min/100°C//speed .
- Add wine and cook 10 min/100°C//speed . Transfer into a thermal serving bowl or other large bowl and cover to keep warm. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Add oil and butter and cook 10 min/100°C/speed 2.
- Insert butterfly whisk. Add rice and cook 5 min/100°C//speed 1.5.
- Add wine and cook 2 min/100°C//speed 1.5.
- Add 200 g of the reserved mushroom soaking liquid, water and stock paste and cook 14 min/100°C//speed 1.
- Add peas (optional) and continue to cook 5 min/100°C//speed . Remove butterfly whisk.
- Add reserved mushroom ragout and cook 1 min/100°C//speed .
- Place spinach into a large serving bowl. Add reserved mushroom ragout and risotto and stir gently to combine. Serve immediately with reserved Parmesan cheese and black pepper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- French Gougeres
- Zucchini and basil soup
- Leek and smoked salmon dip
- Homemade cranberry sauce
- Macadamia & Pistachio Orange Syrup Cake
- Spiced Mexican Tomato & Corn Soup
- Frozen mojito cheesecake
- Frozen mojito
- Raspberry souffles
- Bourbon Ribs
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- The English Carrot
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart