- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 250 grams carrots, in chunks
- 100 grams pumpkin, in cubes
- 125 grams tomato paste
- 200 grams mushroom, field
- 25 grams olive oil
- 500 grams mince, (e.g. beef, pork etc)
- 400g jars tomato passata
- 2 cubes beef or vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), or stock paste
- 1 tbsp dried italian herbs
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- dash sugar, if required
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- pasta of choice - cooked
- parmesan cheese, grated, to serve
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. chop onion and garlic for 5 seconds speed 7
2. add olive oil and saute 3 mins / 100°C / speed 1
3. add carrots, pumpkin, mushroom, chop 10 seconds speed 7 with aid of spatula. scrape down sides
4. add mince, stir 5 seconds speed 3 "Counter-clockwise operation"
5. cook 10 minutes Varoma temperature speed "Gentle stir setting" "Counter-clockwise operation"
6. add remaining ingredients (except pasta & cheese) and cook for 20 minutes 100°C "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" use simmering basket instead of MC to avoid splatter
7. serve with pasta, topped with grated parmesan cheese
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)