- 2 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano, or other herbs
- 20 grams olive oil
- 500 g Beef mince
- 1 tablespoons tomato paste
- 250 grams red wine
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 20 g Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add garlic, onion and carrot and grate 3 SEC - SPD 7
- Add oil, saute 4 MIN - 100 DEG - SPD 1 - MC OFF
- Add herbs & mince to TMX bowl. Cook 5 MIN - VAROMA - -
- Add tomato paste & red wine. Cook 10 MIN - 100 DEG - - SPD 1 - MC OFF
- Add stock, Worcestershire sauce & diced tomatoes. Cook 15 MIN - VAROMA - - - MC OFF
Finally add milk & cook for 1 MIN - VAROMA - -
Serve on bed of pasta and top with grated cheddar cheese!
If you're having garlic bread, put it in the oven now! This is my attempt at a Gordon Ramsay recipe, turned Thermomix! :-)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini