- 2 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano, or other herbs
- 20 grams olive oil
- 500 g Beef mince
- 1 tablespoons tomato paste
- 250 grams red wine
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 20 g Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add garlic, onion and carrot and grate 3 SEC - SPD 7
- Add oil, saute 4 MIN - 100 DEG - SPD 1 - MC OFF
- Add herbs & mince to TMX bowl. Cook 5 MIN - VAROMA - -
- Add tomato paste & red wine. Cook 10 MIN - 100 DEG - - SPD 1 - MC OFF
- Add stock, Worcestershire sauce & diced tomatoes. Cook 15 MIN - VAROMA - - - MC OFF
Finally add milk & cook for 1 MIN - VAROMA - -
Serve on bed of pasta and top with grated cheddar cheese!
If you're having garlic bread, put it in the oven now! This is my attempt at a Gordon Ramsay recipe, turned Thermomix! :-)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)