- 1 --- onion, large
- 60 grams Butter
- 300 grams rice, arborio
- 100 grams white wine
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 900 grams water
- 100 grams parmesan cheese grated
Place peeled and quartered onion into thermomix bowl chop for 3 seconds on speed 7
Add 40 g of butter and saute for 2 minutes at 100 deg on speed 1
Add rice and wine and saute for 2 mins 100 deg on speed 1
Add stock and water and cook for 16 minutes 100 deg on speed 1
Pour into thermoserver and stir through rest of butter and half the cheese
Serve with parmesan cheese sprinkled on top and pepper.
Accessories you need
This is a traditional Italian dish and is served as a main course on a flat white plate. To me it is the ultimate comfort food.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Vegan Variation of 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Ultimate Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- No Bake Lactation Bites
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Number pork ribs
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf