- 1 --- onion, large
- 60 grams Butter
- 300 grams rice, arborio
- 100 grams white wine
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 900 grams water
- 100 grams parmesan cheese grated
Recipe is created for
91st main course Main course Side dish Starter Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Cooking Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Cooking for students Buffet Everyday Kids in the kitchen Children food Egg free Gluten free Vegetarian Dinner Lunch Snack Supper European Winter Rice dish
Place peeled and quartered onion into thermomix bowl chop for 3 seconds on speed 7
Add 40 g of butter and saute for 2 minutes at 100 deg on speed 1
Add rice and wine and saute for 2 mins 100 deg on speed 1
Add stock and water and cook for 16 minutes 100 deg on speed 1
Pour into thermoserver and stir through rest of butter and half the cheese
Serve with parmesan cheese sprinkled on top and pepper.
Accessories you need
This is a traditional Italian dish and is served as a main course on a flat white plate. To me it is the ultimate comfort food.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls