- 1 --- onion, large
- 60 grams Butter
- 300 grams rice, arborio
- 100 grams white wine
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 900 grams water
- 100 grams parmesan cheese grated
Place peeled and quartered onion into thermomix bowl chop for 3 seconds on speed 7
Add 40 g of butter and saute for 2 minutes at 100 deg on speed 1
Add rice and wine and saute for 2 mins 100 deg on speed 1
Add stock and water and cook for 16 minutes 100 deg on speed 1
Pour into thermoserver and stir through rest of butter and half the cheese
Serve with parmesan cheese sprinkled on top and pepper.
Accessories you need
This is a traditional Italian dish and is served as a main course on a flat white plate. To me it is the ultimate comfort food.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Chicken Mushroom Risotto
- Pizza pasta salad
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Cauliflower & Broccoli "Rice"
- Feta Meatballs with red sauce
- Creamy tomato, chicken and pasta
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Easy Apple Cake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough