- 1 --- onion, large
- 60 grams Butter
- 300 grams rice, arborio
- 100 grams white wine
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 900 grams water
- 100 grams parmesan cheese grated
Recipe is created for
91st main course Main course Side dish Starter Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Cooking Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Cooking for students Buffet Everyday Kids in the kitchen Children food Egg free Gluten free Vegetarian Dinner Lunch Snack Supper European Winter Rice dish
Place peeled and quartered onion into thermomix bowl chop for 3 seconds on speed 7
Add 40 g of butter and saute for 2 minutes at 100 deg on speed 1
Add rice and wine and saute for 2 mins 100 deg on speed 1
Add stock and water and cook for 16 minutes 100 deg on speed 1
Pour into thermoserver and stir through rest of butter and half the cheese
Serve with parmesan cheese sprinkled on top and pepper.
Accessories you need
This is a traditional Italian dish and is served as a main course on a flat white plate. To me it is the ultimate comfort food.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Super Hot Chilli Jam