- 150 g fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed or grated
- 85 g Parmesan cheese, cubed or grated
- 650 g fresh ricotta cheese (from deli, not in tub)
- 250 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 mild chilli powder, deseeded, optional
- 3 level tablespoons cold pressed olive oil
- 250 g Beef mince
- 800 g Tinned tomatoes, whole or crushed
- 50-100 g red wine, optional
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock, concentrated [EDC]
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 eggplant, sliced
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1/4 can fresh parsley, 1/4 cup, chopped
- 2 level tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1/2 bunch fresh basil
- 400 g fresh lasagne sheets
Recipe is created for
Place sliced sweet potato, capsicum, zucchini and eggplant on Varoma tray and set aside.
If not already grated, place mozzarella and parmesan into TM bowl and grate for 10 seconds, speed 5. Set aside.
Place mushrooms and butter in TM bowl and saute for 3 minutes on 90C on REVERSE AND SPEED 1. Set aside.
Place onion, garlic, chilli, ginger, into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds, speed 7.
Add oil and saute 3 minutes on 90C speed 1.
Scrape down sides of bowl. Add mince. Cook on Varoma Temp for 10 minutes, reverse and speed soft.
Scrape down sides of bowl. Add tin tomatoes, tomato paste and stock concentrate. Cook at 100 degrees for 10 minutes, reverse and speed soft.
Add tomatoes and salt to bowl and place Varoma into position. Cook for 20 minutes at Varoma temperature on Speed 3.
Add mushrooms, chopped herbs into the sauce and stir with a spatula to incorporate.
Assemble the lasagne in layers in an oiled baking dish in the following order:
sauce; lasagne sheets; sauce; steamed vegetables, cheeses until all the sauce is used.
Finish with the cheese and parmesan.
Bake the lasagne in a preheated oven at 170C for 30 minutes or unitl the cheese is golden.
Prepare Lasagne Ingredients
Assemble the Lasagne
Accessories you need
Vegetables are variable, including capsicums, zucchinis, eggplant, tomatoes; pumpkin; sweet potato to around 800 grams.
Vegetables can also be added to the sauteed mince and chopped for 6 seconds speed 5.
Serve with a green salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Cherry Sauce
- Anniebee's Nutella Spread [no added sugar]
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Rocky Road Salami
- 60 Second Strawberry Cake
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Anniebees Adulterated Anzac Cookies