- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 l arge leek
- 2 medium carrots
- 20 g olive oil
- 350 g (1 1/2 cups) fish or chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 350 g water
- 400 g tin diced/chopped tomatoes
- 165 - 200 g risoni (rice shaped pasta)
- 600 g any firm fish fillet, cut into chunks
- 1 & 1/2 cups roughly chopped parsley or coriander
- crusty bread to serve
- optional : 1 l ong red chilli, de-seeded
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic (and chilli optional) 3 seconds Speed 7.
Chop leek (and carrot, or if preferred, hand slice into circular slices for aesthetics) 10 seconds Speed 7.
Scrape down with spatula. Add oil & saute 3 minutes 100 degrees Speed 1.5.
Add stock, tomato paste, water, chopped tomatoes, cook for 8-10 minutes 100 degrees Speed 1.5.
Add Risoni and cook 10 minutes 100 degrees Speed 1.5.
Add fish and cook for 5 minutes 100 degrees Speed 1.
Garnish & stir through chopped parsley or coriander.
Very popular dish for children. Mine loved it!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Cauliflower whip
- Leek potato soup
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Healthy Pancakes