- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 l arge leek
- 2 medium carrots
- 20 g olive oil
- 350 g (1 1/2 cups) fish or chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 350 g water
- 400 g tin diced/chopped tomatoes
- 165 - 200 g risoni (rice shaped pasta)
- 600 g any firm fish fillet, cut into chunks
- 1 & 1/2 cups roughly chopped parsley or coriander
- crusty bread to serve
- optional : 1 l ong red chilli, de-seeded
Recipe is created for
Chop garlic (and chilli optional) 3 seconds Speed 7.
Chop leek (and carrot, or if preferred, hand slice into circular slices for aesthetics) 10 seconds Speed 7.
Scrape down with spatula. Add oil & saute 3 minutes 100 degrees Speed 1.5.
Add stock, tomato paste, water, chopped tomatoes, cook for 8-10 minutes 100 degrees Speed 1.5.
Add Risoni and cook 10 minutes 100 degrees Speed 1.5.
Add fish and cook for 5 minutes 100 degrees Speed 1.
Garnish & stir through chopped parsley or coriander.
Very popular dish for children. Mine loved it!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake