- 1 onion, peeled & quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 fresh red chilli, halved & deseeded
- 1 bunch parsley
- fresh basil, to taste - optional
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g bacon, diced small
- 400 g tomatoes, tinned
- 100 g white wine
- 500 g water
- 2 tbsp stock paste
- 280 g pasta, dry
- -Add onion, garlic, chilli, parsley and basil (if using) to bowl, close lid and chop 5 sec/sp 7.
-Add bacon and oil, then saute 3 min/Varoma/ /sp 1.
-Add tinned tomatoes, wine, water and stock paste, then cook 10min/100'/ /sp 1.
-Add pasta and cook about 10-15min/100'/ / (adjust cooking time according to your preference and manufacturer's instructions).
-Season to taste before serving. Garnish with extra basil and/or parmesan, if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Vegie Quiche
- Cinnamon Zucchini Loaf
- Easy Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Raspberry Lemon Custard Cake
- Bacon, Ricotta & Roast Capsicum Quiche
- Quick Zucchini Quiche
- Quark - German spreadable cheese
- Quince conserve
- Macadamia Parmesan
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits