- 1 onion, peeled & quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 fresh red chilli, halved & deseeded
- 1 bunch parsley
- fresh basil, to taste - optional
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g bacon, diced small
- 400 g tomatoes, tinned
- 100 g white wine
- 500 g water
- 2 tbsp stock paste
- 280 g pasta, dry
-Add onion, garlic, chilli, parsley and basil (if using) to bowl, close lid and chop 5 sec/sp 7.
-Add bacon and oil, then saute 3 min/Varoma//sp 1.
-Add tinned tomatoes, wine, water and stock paste, then cook 10min/100'//sp 1.
-Add pasta and cook about 10-15min/100'// (adjust cooking time according to your preference and manufacturer's instructions).
-Season to taste before serving. Garnish with extra basil and/or parmesan, if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Chorizo Risotto
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Vegie Quiche
- Cinnamon Zucchini Loaf
- Easy Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Raspberry Lemon Custard Cake
- Bacon, Ricotta & Roast Capsicum Quiche
- Quick Zucchini Quiche
- Quark - German spreadable cheese