- 150 grams pumpkin, cubed
- 1 teaspoon paprika, sprinkled over pumpkin
- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves only
- 30 grams olive oil, and some for roasting pumpkin
- 120 grams pancetta, cubed
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 100 grams white wine
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 litre water
- 1 cup --- frozen peas, thawed
- black pepper to taste
- 50 grams Grated Parmesan Cheese
Spray pumpkin cubes with olive oil, sprinkle with paprika and roast in 180 degrees C oven for 1 hour (or until soft and caramelised). Set aside until needed.
1. Place onion, garlic and rosemary into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add oil and cubed pancetta and saute 4 min/Varoma/speed 1.
3. Insert butterfly. Add rice and wine and saute 2 min/100C//speed 1.
4. Add TM stock and water and cook 10 min/100C//speed 1.
5. Add roasted pumpkin and thawed peas and cook for a further 6-7 min/100C//speed 1. Remove butterfly.
6. Pour into warmed Thermoserver, season with pepper and Parmesan cheese. Allow to rest for a minimum of 5 mins before serving. Rice will continue to absorb any liquid the longer it rests.
I add the pumpkin early so it will break down and colour the risotto. If you like your pumpkin whole, simply add it in the last step and fold through the risotto with the parmesan and black pepper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Crusty Loaf
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Lamb Ragu
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Green goodness soup
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe