- 350 g pumpkin, Cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 50 g olive oil
- 300 g arborio rice
- 1 litre chicken stock, (4 stock cubes to one litre of water)
- 3 heaped tablespoons tasty cheese grated
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put garlic cloves in the TM and blend 3sec/sp 7.
2. Scrape down sides ADD Butterfly Olive oil, Aborio Rice. 3mins/100 degrees/ SP 1.
3. REMOVE BUTTERFLY. add stock , pumpkin. 17mins/100 degrees//.
4. Pour mixture into Thermoserver and stir through grated cheese and serve.
Accessories you need
- original recipe came from a Heinz Baby Food booklet and was a successful recipe for babies/toddlers. My kids still love it!
- you can also add an onion to this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti