- 2 pieces shortcut bacon rasher
- 3 broccoli florets
- 1 carrot
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g Corn or Peas
- 1 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 level tsp soy sauce
- 280 g Boiling water
- 2 Packets 2 minute noodles, (No sachets)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
• Add Bacon, Carrot, Broccoli & oil, chop 5 sec/sp 6
• Scrape sides & sauté 3 mins/100c/sp .5
• Add water, stock, soy & corn 1 min/100c/sp1
• Break Noodles up into bowl 4 mins/Varoma/sp1
Check after 2 minutes of Noodles cooking to make sure they are submerged. Use spatula to assist if needed.
Cooking time for noodles can vary depending on brand, adjust if needed.
Add more ore or less veggies and change to what you have in the fridge. Or some left over chicken diced, added through the mixing bowl lid in the last minute.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Pumpkin Soup
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Stock Powder
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup