- 2 pieces shortcut bacon rasher
- 3 broccoli florets
- 1 carrot
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g Corn or Peas
- 1 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 level tsp soy sauce
- 280 g Boiling water
- 2 Packets 2 minute noodles, (No sachets)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
• Add Bacon, Carrot, Broccoli & oil, chop 5 sec/sp 6
• Scrape sides & sauté 3 mins/100c/sp .5
• Add water, stock, soy & corn 1 min/100c/sp1
• Break Noodles up into bowl 4 mins/Varoma/sp1
Check after 2 minutes of Noodles cooking to make sure they are submerged. Use spatula to assist if needed.
Cooking time for noodles can vary depending on brand, adjust if needed.
Add more ore or less veggies and change to what you have in the fridge. Or some left over chicken diced, added through the mixing bowl lid in the last minute.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns