- 2 pieces shortcut bacon rasher
- 3 broccoli florets
- 1 carrot
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g Corn or Peas
- 1 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 level tsp soy sauce
- 280 g Boiling water
- 2 Packets 2 minute noodles, (No sachets)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
• Add Bacon, Carrot, Broccoli & oil, chop 5 sec/sp 6
• Scrape sides & sauté 3 mins/100c/sp .5
• Add water, stock, soy & corn 1 min/100c/sp1
• Break Noodles up into bowl 4 mins/Varoma/sp1
Check after 2 minutes of Noodles cooking to make sure they are submerged. Use spatula to assist if needed.
Cooking time for noodles can vary depending on brand, adjust if needed.
Add more ore or less veggies and change to what you have in the fridge. Or some left over chicken diced, added through the mixing bowl lid in the last minute.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- cron milk
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi