- 1 bottle Totato Pasata (680ml)
- 1 red pepper, washed, deseeded and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion quartered
- 20 grams olive oil
- 100 grams ricotta cheese
- 1 package pasta
garlic and onion into TMX bowl 5sec/speed 5, add oil, scrape down sides and saute 5mins/Varoma/spd
add red pepper and chop 5secs/spd 5.
Add Tomato Pasta, season with salt and pepper and cook 60min/100degrees/speed (if you have less time you can cook it for less, but if you can cook it for an hr it's beautiful)
Put your pasta on to cook towards the end of the cooking time in a big pot of salted water
When sauce has finished cooking, add the Ricotta and stir 5secs/speed3
Drain pasta and add sauce, serve with parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup