- 240 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 180 g SR flour
- 40 g sugar
- dash vanilla extract
- 1 cup/ 150g cooked rice
- 1 package fresh blueberries, about 2 cups
- 60 g sugar
- 60 g water
- 2 level teaspoons cornflour, mixed with 1T water, for thickening
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients (except for the rice) to the bowl and blend sp3/15 secs. Scrape and repeat.
Add the rice and blend sp2/10 secs/ rev.
Heat a large frypan to medium heat and fry until golden on both sides.
Meanwhile, make the sauce.
Combine all the ingredients (except the cornflour slurry) in the bowl and cook 90°C/10 minutes/ rev/sp1.
Add the slurry and cook a further 90°C/1 min/sp1/ rev.
Serve over the pancakes, woth a dollop of cream, icecream or yoghurt.
Accessories you need
Another great one for using leftovers (rice).
It adds a lovely texture and they are incredibly light.
Subsitute GF-SR flour to make it GF.
See my recipe for "Savoury Rice cakes" to serve with bacon and eggs for breakfast.
Join my FaceBook group "Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners" for more great recipes, ideas and cooking class schedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake