- 240 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 180 g SR flour
- 40 g sugar
- dash vanilla extract
- 1 cup/ 150g cooked rice
- 1 package fresh blueberries, about 2 cups
- 60 g sugar
- 60 g water
- 2 level teaspoons cornflour, mixed with 1T water, for thickening
Recipe is created for
- Add all ingredients (except for the rice) to the
Add the rice and blend sp2/10 secs/ rev.
Heat a large frypan to medium heat and fry until golden on both sides.
Meanwhile, make the sauce. bowl and blend sp3/15 secs. Scrape and repeat.
- Combine all the ingredients (except the cornflour slurry) in the
Add the slurry and cook a further 90°C/1 min/sp1/ rev.
Serve over the pancakes, woth a dollop of cream, icecream or yoghurt. bowl and cook 90°C/10 minutes/ rev/sp1.
Accessories you need
Another great one for using leftovers (rice).
It adds a lovely texture and they are incredibly light.
Subsitute GF-SR flour to make it GF.
See my recipe for "Savoury Rice cakes" to serve with bacon and eggs for breakfast.
"Thermify me" 🙁
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Vegan Royal Icing
- Strawberry Cheesecake - No Bake
- Plum Jam
- Gluten free pastry
- Gluten free Gingerbread
- Multi-seed Gluten Free Bread
- Passionfruit Curd
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version