- 55 grams Rolled rice
- 165 grams water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, Put in with rolled rice
- tablespoon Maple syrup, Drizzle what you like on top
Recipe is created for
Put all ingredients into Thermomix and cook for 4 minutes 90 degrees speed 1
pour cooked porridge in a bowl and top with fresh fruit (pear for failsafe diet) and a liittle maple syrup
You can also add some cinnamon on top or anything really
If you try this recipe, I would very much appreciate your feedback by leaving a comment and rating.
Come visit me on facebook at 'Fayi Cookbooks' for more recipes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pink & White Coconut Ice (Breast Cancer Foundation / Think Pink Fundraiser)
- Traditional Lemonade Scones
- Lemon and Peach Potion Pots For Halloween
- Easy Two Ingredient Scones
- Black and White Marble Cake
- Zucchini Leek soup Failsafe
- Failsafe chicken
- Bloody Coconut Ice
- Cashew cookies (failsafe)
- Failsafe bread
- Chocolate nut muffin
- Mussels in a Red Sauce soup
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Vanilla Fudge
- Garlic Soup
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Venetian Biscuits
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages