- 375 grams spinach leaves, frozen
- 2 cloves garlic
- 45 grams cheddar cheese, cubed roughl
- 3 egg yolks
- 350 grams ricotta cheese
- 600 grams tin of tomatos, diced
- Few basil leaves, fresh
- 60 grams parmesan, cubed
- 200 grams cannelloni shells
1. Pre Heat oven to 200 degrees
2. Grate parmesan cheese 10 sec/ speed 9 set aside.
3. Chop garlic 3 secs/ speed 7.
4. Add cheddar cheese and grate 7 secs/speed 9.
5. Add salt and nutmeg to taste.
6. Add 350g ricotta cheese, 375g of spinach and 3 egg yolks. Mix 15 secs/speed 4-5, set aside.
7. Not need to clean TM bowl move onto making the sauce
1. Add 600g of diced tin tomatoes and a few basil leave roughly torn, salt and pepper to taste to TM bowl.
2. Cook for 8 mins/100C/speed 1.
1. Pour half the tomato sauce in a dish the place a layer of the filled cannelloni tubes.
2. Pour over the remaining sauce and sprinkle with grated parmasen cheese.
3. Bake at 200 degrees for 30 - 35min. Test with a skewer to see if cooked.
Cannelloni Shell Filling
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Japanese style sandwich bread