- 375 grams spinach leaves, frozen
- 2 cloves garlic
- 45 grams cheddar cheese, cubed roughl
- 3 egg yolks
- 350 grams ricotta cheese
- 600 grams tin of tomatos, diced
- Few basil leaves, fresh
- 60 grams parmesan, cubed
- 200 grams cannelloni shells
1. Pre Heat oven to 200 degrees
2. Grate parmesan cheese 10 sec/ speed 9 set aside.
3. Chop garlic 3 secs/ speed 7.
4. Add cheddar cheese and grate 7 secs/speed 9.
5. Add salt and nutmeg to taste.
6. Add 350g ricotta cheese, 375g of spinach and 3 egg yolks. Mix 15 secs/speed 4-5, set aside.
7. Not need to clean TM bowl move onto making the sauce
1. Add 600g of diced tin tomatoes and a few basil leave roughly torn, salt and pepper to taste to TM bowl.
2. Cook for 8 mins/100C/speed 1.
1. Pour half the tomato sauce in a dish the place a layer of the filled cannelloni tubes.
2. Pour over the remaining sauce and sprinkle with grated parmasen cheese.
3. Bake at 200 degrees for 30 - 35min. Test with a skewer to see if cooked.
Cannelloni Shell Filling
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Quick and Easy Pasta
- Spicy Arrabbiata
- Coconut and Pinapple, Chicken Risotto
- Chicken and Chorizo Risotto (Variant)
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto