- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 4 Italian Pork Sausages
- Flat leaf parsley
- 1 onion, medium
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 10 g olive oil
- 350 g arborio rice
- 200 g light red wine
- 1 tbsp veg stock concentrate
- 900 ml water
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Butter, (extra)
- Shaved parmesan cheese to serve
- fresh sage
8Recipe is created for
1. Pinch small sections of the sausage into a non-stick frypan and fry gently until crusty and golden. Set aside
2. Chop onion and parsley for 2 secs, Speed 7.
3. Add olive oil and butter and cook onion and parsley for 2 mins, 100 deg, Speed 1.
4. Add rice stir to coat rice 2 mins speed 1.5, REVERSE.
5. Add wine and cook 2 mins, 100 deg, speed 1.5, REVERSE.
6. Add stock concentrate, water and tomato paste cook approx 18 minutes 100 deg, speed 1.5, REVERSE.
7. Add sausages and sage.
8. Pour into thermoserver and stir in butter. Allow to sit for approx 5 minutes before serving
9. Serve with shaved parmesan
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza pasta salad
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Cauliflower & Broccoli "Rice"
- Feta Meatballs with red sauce
- Creamy tomato, chicken and pasta
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- All-in-one Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta
- Meaty Spaghetti Bolognese
- Creamy Lemon and Garlic Chicken Risotto
- Japanese Gyoza (dumplings)
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- WW 7 SP Taco SALAD
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup