- 340 grams cubed butternut pumpkin
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 grams olive oil
- 40 grams Butter
- 400 grams arborio rice
- 70 grams dry white wine
- 300 grams chicken thigh fillet, cut into bite size cubes
- 1100 grams water
- 1 tbsp Veg Stock Concentrate
- 1 tablespoon Chicken stock concentrate
- 2 handful of baby spinach
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Roast pumpkin till cooked just through. I like to drizle olive oil and salt on top before roasting.2. Place cheese in TM bowl and grate, 5 seconds, sp 9. Reserve in a small bowl.
3. Add onion and garlic to bowl chop, 3 seconds, sp 5. Scrape sides of bowl with spatula.
4. Add olive oil and butter, saute 3 mins, 120 degrees, sp 1.
5. Insert butterfly, add rice and combine. 1 min, 120 deg, MC off, 1.5
6. Add white wine. 2 mins, varoma, MC off sp 1.5.
7. Add chicken, water, stock and cook, 20 mins, varoma, sp 1. Use basket on top of bowl in stead of MC.
8. Add baby spinach, cook for further 5 mins, as per step 7.9. Pour into thermo server. Stir in reserved grated cheese and pumpkin.
Optional - add a handful of toasted pine nuts at step 9.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Green wellness juice
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel