- 340 grams cubed butternut pumpkin
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 grams olive oil
- 40 grams Butter
- 400 grams arborio rice
- 70 grams dry white wine
- 300 grams chicken thigh fillet, cut into bite size cubes
- 1100 grams water
- 1 tbsp Veg Stock Concentrate
- 1 tablespoon Chicken stock concentrate
- 2 handful of baby spinach
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Roast pumpkin till cooked just through. I like to drizle olive oil and salt on top before roasting.2. Place cheese in TM bowl and grate, 5 seconds, sp 9. Reserve in a small bowl.
3. Add onion and garlic to bowl chop, 3 seconds, sp 5. Scrape sides of bowl with spatula.
4. Add olive oil and butter, saute 3 mins, 120 degrees, sp 1.
5. Insert butterfly, add rice and combine. 1 min, 120 deg, MC off, "Counter-clockwise operation" 1.5
6. Add white wine. 2 mins, varoma, MC off "Counter-clockwise operation" sp 1.5.
7. Add chicken, water, stock and cook, 20 mins, varoma, "Counter-clockwise operation" sp 1. Use basket on top of bowl in stead of MC.
8. Add baby spinach, cook for further 5 mins, as per step 7.9. Pour into thermo server. Stir in reserved grated cheese and pumpkin.
Accessories you need
Optional - add a handful of toasted pine nuts at step 9.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni