- 200 grams Dry Macaroni Pasta
- 80 grams tasty cheese, cubed
- 1 level tablespoon Corn Flour
- 1 Zucchini, peeled and diced
- 500 grams cold water
- 250 grams cream
- 1 level tablespoon veggie stock paste
- 100 Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Weigh the pasta into the simmering basket and rinse with cold water to pre wet all the pasta. Set aside.
- Put the cheese and cornflour into the TM bowl and grate 6 seconds speed 8. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside. Do not clean bowl.
- Put the zucchini in the TM bowl and finely chop 2 seconds speed 5. Put the chopped zucchini on top of the pasta in the simmering basket. Do not clean bowl.
Put the water, cream and vegetable stock into the TM bowl. Insert the simmering basket containing the pasta and zuchinni.
Cook for 10 minutes Varoma speed 4, MC on.
Stir the pasta to ensure it is all evenly cooked.
Cook for further 5 minutes Varoma speed 4, MC on.
Again, stir the pasta to ensure it is all evenly cooked.
Cook for 5 more minutes Varoma speed 4, MC on.
- Once tha pasta is cooked, lift the simmering basket out of the TM bowl using your spatula and transfer the pasta and zucchini into a prewarmed thermoserver bowl and cover with the lid.
Add the reserved cheese and milk to the remaining liquid in the TM bowl and cook for 3 minutes 100 degrees speed 4, MC on.
Pour the sauce over the pasta in the thermoserver, leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Cooking the pasta
The MC is on for all the steps.
The total cooking time for the pasta is 20 minutes. It has been broken it down into steps to make it easy to remember to stir the pasta.
You cant omit the zucchini if you dont have it, and you can leave the skin on if you're not fussy!
This recipe is a varient of alfredo pasta, which is adapted from ThermOMG website to simplify it and work in the TM5.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Pumpkin Soup