- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g Butter
- 200 g Smoked Salmon
- 1 600ml Thickened Cream
- 1/2 tsp Dried Dill
- salt & pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
Place the onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop for 3 seconds speed 7.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Add the butter and saute the onion and garlic for 3 minutes, 120 deg C speed 1.
Add the smoked salmon between the blades and cook for 2 minutes, 120 deg C speed 1.
Add the cream, salt & pepper to taste and the dill.
Place the simmering basket onto the lid and cook for 35 minutes, 105 deg C speed 1.
Keep an eye on the sauce. If it is simmering too much, you may have to reduce the temperature and extend the cooking time.
Once the desired consistency is achieved, serve over fettuccini or your favourite pasta.
Creamy Smoked Salmon Sauce
By placing the salmon between the blades will ensure it cooks through.
Cooking time will vary depending on the quality and age of the cream.
The colour of the creamy salmon sauce should be of a nice bright mustard colour.
The pasta sauce is rich in flavour; A little sauce goes a long way and it is guaranteed there will be plenty left over to freeze.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Not So Fried Rice
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Creamy Fettuccini with Tuna
- Chicken, Tomato and Barley Soup
- Chocolate Cake
- Peanut Butter Gems
- Jersey Caramel Cheesecake
- Creamy Risoni Bake
- Cream of Cauliflower Soup with Parmesan
- Banana, Pineapple and Macadamia Cake
- Macaroni Cheese Bake
- Chocolate Custard Mousse