- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g Butter
- 200 g Smoked Salmon
- 1 600ml Thickened Cream
- 1/2 tsp Dried Dill
- salt & pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop for 3 seconds speed 7.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Add the butter and saute the onion and garlic for 3 minutes, 120 deg C speed 1.
Add the smoked salmon between the blades and cook for 2 minutes, 120 deg C speed 1.
Add the cream, salt & pepper to taste and the dill.
Place the simmering basket onto the lid and cook for 35 minutes, 105 deg Cspeed 1.
Keep an eye on the sauce. If it is simmering too much, you may have to reduce the temperature and extend the cooking time.
Once the desired consistency is achieved, serve over fettuccini or your favourite pasta.
Creamy Smoked Salmon Sauce
Accessories you need
By placing the salmon between the blades will ensure it cooks through.
Cooking time will vary depending on the quality and age of the cream.
The colour of the creamy salmon sauce should be of a nice bright mustard colour.
The pasta sauce is rich in flavour; A little sauce goes a long way and it is guaranteed there will be plenty left over to freeze.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Creamy Fettuccini with Tuna
- Chicken, Tomato and Barley Soup
- Chocolate Cake
- Peanut Butter Gems
- Jersey Caramel Cheesecake
- Creamy Risoni Bake
- Cream of Cauliflower Soup with Parmesan
- Banana, Pineapple and Macadamia Cake
- Macaroni Cheese Bake
- Chocolate Custard Mousse
- Perfect No-Fail Buttercream Frosting
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Butterfly cakes
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Beetroot Burgers
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)