- 80 g parmesan cheese cubed (1cm)
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 celery stick
- 1 carrot
- 1 Large handful Baby Spinach Leaves, (optional)
- 500 g Beef mince
- 1 tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 400 g Tin whole tomatoes
- 150 g Liquid Chicken Stock, (pref homemade)
- 50 g tomato paste
- 200 g pasta (egg fettuccine)
Add parmesan to bowl and grate 8 sec, speed 9. Set aside. Rinse and dry bowl
Add onion and garlic to bowl and chop 3 sec, speed 7. Add oil and saute 3min, 100 deg, speed 1.
Add carrot and celery and chop 4 sec, speed 6. If using spinach add and chop 4 sec, speed 4. Cook for 3min, 100 deg, speed 1.
Add TM stock, chicken stock and tomatoes. Insert steam basket into bowl and then add mince. Cook 15min, Varoma, speed 1.
Break mince up slightly with spatula, then tip mince from basket into bowl. Add tomato paste. Cook 10min, 100 deg speed 1.
Add pasta and use spatula to push into sauce as much as possible. Cook 10 min, 100 deg,
Serve with reserved parmesan sprinkled on top.
I use the dry egg pasta fettuccine that comes in "birds nests" from the supermarket. I also use homemade chicken stock/broth for extra nutritional benefits but you could use commercial chicken stock (salt reduced).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Banana Coconut Muffins (gluten free, nut free)
- Rogan Josh
- Shepherds Pie
- Beef and Black Bean with Cauliflower Rice
- Pumpkin and mix veg soup
- Peanut Maple Chicken with coconut rice LOW FODMAP
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Pesto Salmon with mash and veg
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (egg free)
- Mango yoghurt ice cream
- Apples and Pears in orange juice
- Salmon with mash, broccolini and asian inspired sauce