- 80 g parmesan cheese cubed (1cm)
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 celery stick
- 1 carrot
- 1 Large handful Baby Spinach Leaves, (optional)
- 500 g Beef mince
- 1 tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 400 g Tin whole tomatoes
- 150 g Liquid Chicken Stock, (pref homemade)
- 50 g tomato paste
- 200 g pasta (egg fettuccine)
Add parmesan to bowl and grate 8 sec, speed 9. Set aside. Rinse and dry bowl
Add onion and garlic to bowl and chop 3 sec, speed 7. Add oil and saute 3min, 100 deg, speed 1.
Add carrot and celery and chop 4 sec, speed 6. If using spinach add and chop 4 sec, speed 4. Cook for 3min, 100 deg, speed 1.
Add TM stock, chicken stock and tomatoes. Insert steam basket into bowl and then add mince. Cook 15min, Varoma, speed 1.
Break mince up slightly with spatula, then tip mince from basket into bowl. Add tomato paste. Cook 10min, 100 deg "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1.
Add pasta and use spatula to push into sauce as much as possible. Cook 10 min, 100 deg, "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
Serve with reserved parmesan sprinkled on top.
Accessories you need
I use the dry egg pasta fettuccine that comes in "birds nests" from the supermarket. I also use homemade chicken stock/broth for extra nutritional benefits but you could use commercial chicken stock (salt reduced).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Banana Coconut Muffins (gluten free, nut free)
- Rogan Josh
- Shepherds Pie
- Beef and Black Bean with Cauliflower Rice
- Pumpkin and mix veg soup
- Peanut Maple Chicken with coconut rice LOW FODMAP
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Pesto Salmon with mash and veg
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (egg free)
- Mango yoghurt ice cream
- Apples and Pears in orange juice
- Salmon with mash, broccolini and asian inspired sauce
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends