- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 10 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- .5 teaspoon Dried chilli
- 50 grams Salted Capers, Rinsed
- 50 grams Pitted black olives, Roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Grated Paramesan Cheese, to garnish
- 1 Packet of prefered spaghetti or fettuccini
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 Cup of reserved pasta water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop onion and garlic on speed 7 for 3 seconds
Add Olive oil and saute for 3 minutes on 120 degrees, speed 1
Add anchovies, parsley, tomatoes, chilli, capers and olives and continue to cook on 100 degrees, speed 1 for 10 minutes without MC
Reserve sauce in thermo server to keep warm
Meanwhile, cook pasta in salted water to just al dente and drain, reserving a cup of the pasta water
Tip pasta back into cooking pot and on a low heat, stir some of the pasta water back through the pasta until all evaporated - I tend to use about a half a cup of the water
Mix sauce through pasta and stir until all the pasta is coated and season with black pepper if required
Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese
A simple dish using staples from the pantry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Salmon with Green Peppercorn sauce and Vegetables
- Matt Preston's Lamb, cashew and pineapple braise (adapted from lamb, walnut and pineapple braise - from 100 Best recipes
- Easy Spaghetti alla Bolognese
- Vietnamese Beef with Lemon Grass and Chilli - converted from a Golden Lotus cooking class
- Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- Donna Hay's Thai Chicken Soup
- Kylie Simpson's Rice Pudding with Earl Grey soaked Prunes and Brandy Syrup
- Green Thai Curry - Ben Milbourne's Masterchef recipe
- George Calombaris' Homemade baked beans
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth