- 1 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion
- 1 potato, Small
- 1 carrot, Medium
- 100 g pumpkin
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 20 g Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can tomatoes, Diced
- 50 g tomato paste
- 500 g mince
- 1 can tomato soup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add garlic, onion, potato, carrot and pumpkin chop 5 SEC - SPD 5
Scrape down bowl chop 2 SEC - SPD 5
- Add oil, saute 3 MIN - 100 DEG - "Counter-clockwise operation" - SPD 1
- Add stock, Worcestershire sauce, can tomatoes and tomato paste to TMX bowl.
Insert basket in TMX bowl and add mince to basket.
Cook 10 MIN - VAROMA - "Counter-clockwise operation" - SPD 1.5
- Remove basket with mince and add can of tomato soup to TMX bowl. Use spatula to break up mince in basket and then insert basket with mince into TMX and cook 10 MIN - VAROMA - "Counter-clockwise operation" - SPD 2
- Tip mince into sauce and cook 10 MIN - VAROMA - SPD 1.5 (if you like chunky mince put "Counter-clockwise operation" on)
- Serve on bed of pasta and top with grated cheddar cheese
This is my children's favourite Bolognese
Accessories you need
* can add any vegetables you like 😁
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple sausage rolls
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Recco Classico
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce
- Goat Bhuna Ghost