- 1 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion
- 1 potato, Small
- 1 carrot, Medium
- 100 g pumpkin
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 20 g Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can tomatoes, Diced
- 50 g tomato paste
- 500 g mince
- 1 can tomato soup
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic, onion, potato, carrot and pumpkin chop 5 SEC - SPD 5
Scrape down bowl chop 2 SEC - SPD 5
- Add oil, saute 3 MIN - 100 DEG - - SPD 1
Add stock, Worcestershire sauce, can tomatoes and tomato paste to TMX bowl.
Insert basket in TMX bowl and add mince to basket.
Cook 10 MIN - VAROMA - - SPD 1.5
- Remove basket with mince and add can of tomato soup to TMX bowl. Use spatula to break up mince in basket and then insert basket with mince into TMX and cook 10 MIN - VAROMA - - SPD 2
- Tip mince into sauce and cook 10 MIN - VAROMA - SPD 1.5 (if you like chunky mince put on)
- Serve on bed of pasta and top with grated cheddar cheese
This is my children's favourite Bolognese
* can add any vegetables you like 😁
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Better than K*C Coleslaw